One of the most common occurring error is 0XC0000005 on Windows 7 and 10. The reason for occurrence of this error is that some malware or infection has causing problem. Sometime it may occur due to damaged ram. But it is almost impossible to solve for the first-time users. Because it is such a technical thing to solve for the first time.
The error occurs mainly two times of working. When you are starting the program and it indicates that your program is unable to start properly hence failed or terminated. Sometimes this error also occurs when the system needs any latest update. This type of error is categorized in application errors.
Main Causes of Application Error 0XC0000005
There can be many reasons for 0XC0000005 errors on Windows as these types of errors are really broad on Windows. It may be due to Hardware, Malware or Corrupt Registry.
- One of the main reasons is that incorrect Hardware configuration of your system.
- One reason you may noticed is low memory of your system or your Ram is damaged.
- It may be due to corrupt system registry or data execution security feature. Sometime due to an old program.
- A malware or virus infection can also be in a case.
Method to Fix Exception Error Code 0XC0000005 on Windows 7 and 10
It is complicated to solve 0XC0000005 error on windows. But you don’t need to worry the reason is that in this article I am going to describe complete solution to solve your problem. Following is the method for fixing Exception Error Code 0XC0000005 on Windows 7 and 10.
Through simple troubleshooting you can easily solve malware. You can scan for malware through your Anti-virus. Then remove it through your anti-virus. Then try to again run the program.
The second thing that you must do in simple trouble shooting is to check for any updates. If updates are available then you must update your windows and then surely this error will not occur if everything is okay. Keep in mind that if sometime you face this error with Microsoft Security Essential then wait and do not Reboot your system. Simply try again to solve the problem.
Fix Corrupt Files
The files of our system get corrupt due to regular installation and un-installation of applications. You can implement the following procedure to solve the problem.
Press Win + R altogether. The in a dialog box enter sysdm.cpl and press OK. Click on advanced tab and system properties will automatically appear. There go to settings and click on Data Execution Protection.
After completing above steps click on Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select. Click on Add and press OK.
Lastly click on apply and then OK.
Disable Your System Proxy
System Proxy can also be a main cause for the occurrence of this error. As it is a cause on Internet explorer.
- Press Win + R altogether and then type cmd in the dialog box and press enter. Now, Type “netsh winhttp import proxy source = ie” in the prompt and press enter.
- A message will appear that will deny your request. It means that your proxy is still opened.
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Click on “Tools” before opening up internet options.
- Select “LAN Settings” on the connections tab and then select “Use a proxy server for your LAN.”
- Then type address of proxy server in the address box.
- Finally type the port number click OK to make all the changes work.
Restore your System
Performing system restore may be your last option to get rid of error 0xc0000005 just in case any of the above solutions does not work. It is as simple as taking back your computer to a previous date when all programs launched without any error.
However, you need to note that you will lose anything you may have installed after that date. You can do a System Restore. if you already have created a restore point in the past.